Checklist - My style
- What situation are you living in?
- Do you think you are likely to move and take your kitchen with you in the next 5 years?
- Do you want your kitchen to be a place to work or live in?
- How do you live?
- How many persons will be using your kitchen?
- How often do you cook?
- What is your style of cooking?
Tips from TV-interior designer Eva Brenner - My situation in life
Preferably bespoke – or rather modular and extendible?
Are you not planning to move or make any structural alterations? Are you wanting to remain flexible because you may be planning
A bespoke Nolte kitchen with corner solutions and units planned to move home or extend your kitchen? In this case, a Nolte kitchen
from wall to wall makes optimum use of the space you have. in modular design is the right choice for you.
Who do I want to share my kitchen with
More and more, the kitchen is becoming the hub of the home. For everyone sharing their life there. Whether for a single person, a couple or a family, your Nolte kitchen is matched exactly to suit your personal situation in life. This way, you will always have enough room to manoeuvre for yourself and for the ones you love.