For the recipe you need:
- 120g oat biscuits
- 60g butter
- 600g full-fat cream cheese
- 120g sugar
- 25g cornflour
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp grated zest of an organic lemon
- 3 eggs
- 250g blueberries
- 125g blueberry fruit spread
- Line the springform pan with baking paper. Put the biscuits into a freezer bag and crush with a rolling pin. Melt the butter in a saucepan, stir in the biscuit crumbs and a pinch of salt. Press the mixture into the base of the pan. Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- With the whisks of a hand mixer, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, cornflour, lemon juice and lemon zest. Whisk in the eggs, one at a time. Pour the cream on top of the base in the pan and smooth the top. Bake in the oven (bottom) for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pick over the blueberries, then wash and drain. Take out the cake and spread with half the berries. Bake for another 30 minutes – when you take it out it’ll still be a bit soft in the middle.
- Take the cake out of the oven and leave to cool for at least 3 hours. To serve, top the cake with the remaining blueberries. Warm the blueberry spread a little and drizzle over the berries.
We wish you a lot of fun making them!