Shashlik with meat and vegetables
Attention barbecue fans! This shashlik recipe heralds the barbecue season and offers just the right thing for every taste.
For the recipe you need:
- 150g fillet of beef
- 150g lamb fillet
- 3 tbsp oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- ground coriander
- 2 small courgettes
- 100g cherry tomatoes
- 100g medium brown mushrooms
- Plus wooden or metal skewers
- Wash and pat dry both meats, then chop into bite-size pieces. Season the oil with salt, pepper and coriander and stir to combine. Now turn the meat in the mixture.
- Wash and trim the courgettes, then cut them into 1cm slices. Wash the tomatoes, trim the mushrooms and wipe with a damp cloth. Halve any large mushrooms.
- Preheat the grill. Thread all the ingredients alternately onto the skewers and season all over with salt and pepper.
- Cook the skewers under the hot grill until brown all over, then reduce the heat and grill for another 5 minutes, turning them occasionally.
We wish you a lot of fun making them!